My name is Tia and I am the Founder of The Millennial Wives Club, a lifestyle and fashion blog dedicated to Millennial women who are dealing with major transitional life events, such as marriage, motherhood, career, new location, and a new identity.
I've been married since July 16, 2016 to my Problematic Bae who is the main inspiration behind my blog posts. We had a very "millennial way" of how we first met and you can read about how this millennial marriage started by reading "It Goes Down in the DM" and "I Transplanted for Love". Reading the blog will reveal more about me and my personality than this About page.
The Millennial Wives Club was created to bring support to myself as well as other Millennial women who are dealing with major transitional life events, such as marriage, motherhood, career, new location, and a new identity. The goal and mission of The Millennial Wives Club is to figure out life together and to be supportive of wherever you are in life so that you know that you are not alone.
I do believe this community is a vision sent by God and serves to be my purpose in life. I would like to be most known for my transparency, humor, positivity, and authenticity on the blog and in real life. We currently are living in a quid pro quo world, this isn’t that. I created this community to be the home of transparency, genuine relationships, and women with a passion to help other women. As wives, we need a club especially one with other young wives new to marriage mixed with seasoned wives that we can learn from and singles who can learn from us. Time has changed since our parents days of marriage and sometimes you just need to vent, sometimes you need a sanity check, sometimes you just need girl time with other women who can relate to you. We are ALL in this together!
•Chapters are available by YOUR city! No more having to scramble your brain to figure out how to join or what events are happening near you!
• You can find other members based on their "specialty" (i.e., their role: mother, wife, girl boss, etc)
• You can find people based on their physical proximity to you, wherever you happen to be in the world (so if you're traveling, and another member is nearby, the mobile app will tell you! Not such a big deal now, perhaps, but as we grow, this will be super-cool!)
• You can write "Articles" with as many embedded images and videos as you want! ("Posts" are shorter messages; "Articles" are longer ones)
• You can include images and/or videos in your comments on other people's (or your own) Posts and Articles, too!
• You can send private messages to other members, just like on Facebook or Instagram
• There's a fabulous mobile app, that makes it really easy to use on-the-go!
• It is FREEEEEEE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?